The Kaduna State Government intends to provide support in strengthening the capacity of law enforcement agencies operating within the state to deliver services that promote the security and welfare of the people of Kaduna state.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be enrolled in the Kaduna state vigilance service as volunteer vigilante service members.
Applicants must be
- Be above the age of 18 years
- Be Nigerian citizen with sound mental health and moral character
- Be resident within a community in Kaduna for a continuous period of seven years
- Possess and present evidence of a duly completed bio-metrics data form issued by the Implementation Committee for the Take-off of vigilance service in Kaduna state
- Present a duly authenticated letter of nomination from the district head of the applicant’s community of residence.
- Be willing to work as a team member, take directions and share technical skills with colleagues and counterparts.
Successful applicants shall upon enrollment, perform such functions as are specified in Kaduna State vigilance service law, 2016 and any other function as may from time to time be specified by the Kaduna State Vigilance service.
Method of Application
Applicants are to collect application forms from their respective local government headquarters from the 5th of September, 2017 which when completed must be accompanied with handwritten applications addressed to “The Chairman, Implementation Committee for the Take-off of Vigilance Service in Kaduna State” and be submitted at the place of collection on or before 18 September, 2017. Bio-metrics data forms are to contain functional email addresses and phone numbers of applicants.
Close of Application
The deadline for submission of applications is on the 18th September 2017. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This message is from the office of the Chairman; Implementation Committee for the Take-off of vigilance service in Kaduna state.